Monday, May 24, 2010

Equine Therapy


These are some pictures of Ady at her very first Equine Therapy session. She did so good and didn't seem to mind the horse at all. We are going to be going at least one day a week, but may add a day or two here and there if the weather is nice and we can afford it.

On another note: Ady is officially off her med in the mornings. We have another 2 weeks before we are off of it completely. She is walking better and better every day. All of this is so bittersweet for us.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm glad she is doing well in the therapy! Yeeeaaaahhh for the meds! I am so happy to hear she will soon be off them! What a great feeling i'm sure! Hope your doing well! Think of you guys all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing good. I have thought about you guys a lot and hope that everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete